Tutoring is now a booming business, ranking in around $5 billion per year. The options are overwhelming. While technology modernizes education, with e-textbooks and iPads becoming staples in some classrooms, online tutoring is now a popular choice.
So what is online tutoring? Online tutoring, students sit at a computer, have a video conferencing call to interact with the online tutor. So how do you know that online tutor is better for your child or not? So here I have discussed some of the points which would help you to make a decision whether it is good or not.
- Online tutoring is convenient. It saves your travelling expenses. If your child has busy after school schedule, it may be easier to schedule online tutoring sessions whenever he wants.
- It works well in emergency situations. Like for some reasons your child was not able to attend the lectures on the scheduled day. He can access those lectures anytime, anywhere. He can consult to his online tutor about his emergency and get help.
- Wide variety of tutors: you have wide variety of online tutors available on the online tutoring sites. If you want a highly experienced teacher, than you can also go for it.
- You can store notes digitally. The one advantage of online tutoring is that you can store notes digitally and can access it anytime and anywhere.
- Wide variety of courses is available. There is no. of courses available on online tutoring sites which can be accessed at any time.
Students learn in a variety of ways, and by utilizing online learning solutions, they’re able to access the best and most individualized educational experience possible. While not every student will need each of these tools, using one or two may make a difference in your academic career.
Digital learning will only continue to progress, and it may be helpful for students and those who support them to recognize the value now. Best of all, most tools are free and are waiting for you to take advantage!
For more information, contact us.